Since many years, we all have been hearing that cow is holy and praying her brings good things in one’s life. But Why is that? What is that makes GoPuja/GoSeva to be one of the most sacred rituals we all shall follow? These and many such questions’ answers can be found in our old scriptures such as Bhagvad Gita…
As per Bhagavad Gita, one shall always try to achieve and improve the “Satva Guna” within oneself. Satva Guna is something that brings peace and happiness, which is the ultimate aim one wants to attain in life. As cow is supposed to have Vas (abode, dwelling) of many gods in her; worshiping cow increases the Satva Guna, drinking cow milk blesses one with the divine consciousness and energy to fill one’s body with transcendental qualities (sattvikta). Not only this but the holy cow milk and products consumption help purify body and mind, which in-turn helps one to produce good thoughts and perform right actions (Good Karma). The formula to live good life is to follow a perfect balance of Good Karma brought by consuming Good Food (Cow milk and products).
One can receive extraordinary spiritual benefits and positive energy by doing GowSeva by feeding them grains or offering puja. Serving and protecting cow are supposed to please God and Demi-gods present in the cow and it takes us closer to the Supreme personality of God. It is a kind of a holy meditation, the effects of which are well known to the ones who has experienced it.
Gopuja helps one to increase positive thoughts, show more mercy towards mankind, add in more human values to one’s life and get blessings of mother cow. According to Skanda Purana, “One can demolish all sinful acts by simply offering respect to the cows”.
Pantalu conducting Gowmata Puja:
Devotees performing Gowmata Puja with their family and friends at our farms:
Benefits of GoPuja:
1. One round of chanting near cows is equal to one hundred rounds of chanting.
2. The presence of cow in house removes all “Vastu-Dosh” i.e it saves from Negative energy.
3. A simple touch to a holy cow you will gives positive energy.
4. Cow milk helps us in spiritual life as it raises “Satva-guna” (the mode of goodness).
5. If you offer “Chapati and Jaggery (Gud)” to cows on Sundays it will bring all kinds of prosperity.
6. Giving prasadam to one brahmin in Go-shala is counted as prasadam given to hundred brahmins.
Contact us to know more on Gow Seva and its holy benefits. Here are the contact details +91-9573900667/7207887740.